Thursday, August 27, 2026

Thank You

What does one do when their ex made your life miserable while he was alive, but has been gone two years now and you want to have something to be grateful about? One looks for something...and I have found it. I am grateful for his Social Security because it enabled me to help out our eldest daughter who was in need of understanding and help.
She didn't need a long list of her "supposed" misdeeds real or imagined when all that was needed was a yes or no.
Thanks to my exes Social Security I was able to say yes to help her out.  Without it I never would have been able to help her out and for that I am grateful.
When my youngest son came back for a visit I was able to feed him and treat us all to a few meals ordered out. Unfortunately, a family member chose his return to try and sow bad feelings by complaining that I had my exes Social Security.  How sad. 
I have recently found out that I have had a stroke which explains why I have had so many issues since August of 2023. I had to retire from working at Disney Studio.  Prior to that I had worked at Universal Studios.
Thank goodness my eldest daughter was able to come and help me out and I am thankful.
Thank you to my now deceased ex husband for his Social Security because it is really helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.